The inaugural Adventure Tourism Week will take place between the 16th – 20th November and has been organised by Wild Scotland, Sail Scotland and VisitScotland. The week aims to bring together marine, activity, wildlife and adventure operators from across Scotland. You can book as many sessions during the week as you like here:
You will hear from a range of exciting speakers and panel discussions on topics including:
- Global and domestic trends for the adventure tourism sector
- How the sector can respond and adapt to cope with the impact of COVID-19
- Inspiring examples of business collaboration
- Advice to ensure you’re visible to your customers online
- The ambition for Scotland as a world-leading responsible adventure tourism destination
There will be one or two online sessions each day, with each session lasting no longer than an hour. You can choose which sessions you wish to attend, and registration is free!
The COVID-19 pandemic has had a devastating impact on the tourism industry, but it gives us the opportunity to review how we rebuild our visitor economy together and adapt to a new future. We hope you can join us for Adventure Tourism Week – a must for businesses operating in the outdoors.
To draw a close to Adventure Tourism Week, Wild Scotland will be holding their AGM online. This is a member only event where members will also be given the opportunity to reflect back on Wild Scotland activity in 2020 and look ahead to priorities in 2021. Members can sign up to the AGM here